|Our investigation and administration techniques involving environmental and oil spill issues result in a pro-active cost savings for you through the immediate seven day per week twenty-four hour response and assessment of the loss. This includes immediate assignment and monitoring of remediation to comply with governmental requirements. SCC thoroughly investigates to identify other culpable parties and subrogates against them on behalf of our clients.
- 24 hour / 7 days per week (800) Hotline for immediate response
- Causation investigation and analysis
- Subrogation Investigations and Recovery
- Utilization of preferred list of remediation contractors with whom we have pre-established pricing to the best benefit of our clients
- Monitor and control remediation
- Direct dealings with governmental authorities (DEC and EPA) in order to mitigate remediation costs.
Our investigation addresses whether the remediation is directly related to the subject occurrence and that the extent of remediation is scientifically necessary. This includes securing documentation that is necessary in order to support our position regarding the remediation that we deem to be required (versus that which the governmental authorities are directing).
- Employment and monitoring of consulting engineers and other practices
- Signed and recorded statements
- Photography (still and video)