|When requested by our clients to conduct an audit, we capitalize on our expertise to review files quickly and concisely, then offering our findings and recommendations.
- Legal Billing Audit (file review)
- Expert Billing Audit
- Independent Adjuster Billing and File Audit
- Internal Carrier File Review which includes:
- Development of case history
- Identification of trends and potential problem areas
- Evaluation of established reserves
- Critique service providers
- Evaluation of compliance to account instructions
- Claims handling timeliness
- Claim control and direction
- File documentation
- Subrogation/deductibles and other types of recovery
- Excess carrier/reinsurer notice
Audits allow for the clients to receive a clear picture of their vendors work product from an objective third party. The results of an audit can lead to reduced costs and is a valuable tool in evaluating vendors and claims handling abilities.